Thursday, December 1, 2011

I was about to stand and look for my mom and dad, when all of a sudden, I saw something move in the shadows. I froze feeling all of a sudden cold. I tried to see who or what the shadowed figure was. but I couldn’t see from where I was. I watched as the figure went beside my grandpa and touched him. My grandpa breathed in a hoarse breathe and then sighed. The figure grabbed at the air as if it was trying to grab my grandpa's breath. The figure got out a bottle and stuffed something into it. The figure turned and was about to leave it , when the figure seemed to notice me. I stared at it and it stared back. The door opened suddenly and the figure disappeared. My mom came in and told me to say goodbye to grandpa when she saw grandpa. She gasped and ran out the door. The rest of the day seemed to be a blur. Everyone came in discovering him being dead. My parents cried and kept hugging me. But I didn't say anything. I wished I could ask someone who the figure was but I knew they would just tell me I was hallucinating and that I was just sad that my grandpa was dead.
But I knew something wasn't right. Who or what was that figure? What were they doing? And most importantly…
Why was it I couldn’t stop thinking about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment