Wednesday, February 22, 2012

journal entry: me and a certain friend...

me and my certain friend are pals. 
we laugh at eachother's jokes, 
though there not funny at all, 
and understand eachother's problems. 
my certain friend seems happy and fine
my certain friend seems like they don't have a problem in the world. 
but, 
my certain friend just killed themself last week. 
no one understood what was wrong. 
they thought my certain friend was perfectly happy and fine. 
but they didn't know my certain friends secret. 
my certain friends parents did not understand, 
because, 
they didn't know my certain friends secret. 
all our other friends questioned and bickered, 
the reason? 
because they didn't know my certain friends secret. 
the neighbors started rumors, 
saying my certain friends parents were abusing and using, 
my certain friend, 
all because, 
they didn't know my certain friends secret. 
everyone glared,
everyone stared,  
as the funeral started, 
and the parents cry. 
i saw they all blamed my certain friends parents, 
and they honestly blamed themselves. 
so i got up before it all started.
everyone's eyes were on me,
as i came onto the alter. 
i looked at everyone's faces and picked up a poster board  
and wrote my friends secret onto it. 
i put it up,
for everyone to see, 
the last secret, 
of my certain friend. 
when the service was over, 
everyone left, 
feeling surprised and strange, 
knowing the secret of my certain friend.  
no one will ever tell, 
what was said on the bored, 
but all i can say know, 
is that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment