Monday, October 17, 2011

14th post: write a short story.

raven looked all around trying to find an exit. there were none.
"so you thought you could escape did you?"
she whirled around to see Dr. Morgan standing behind her. 
he smiled his horrid smile and walked slowly toward her.
she backed up finding a wall behind her. she glared at him.
"you ll never get away with this! someone will find me!"
"oh but my dear, i believe you forgot something, i have the power o-" 
 
click.
i whirl around to see my mother holding the remote, a scowl on her face.
"what the heck mom! i was watching that! this is the only time its gonna be on!"
" well you should have thought of that before you 'forgot' to do you're chores."
i looked behind her to find that the dishes had not been done. they piled up high. i look at my mom my jaw dropped.
"you expect me to do that! i think some of that stuff on that plate is coming alive! its disgusting!"
" that's because you haven't been doing it!"
" well maybe if you helped me it wouldn't get this bad!"
" well maybe if you got off you're lazy butt it wouldn't!"
" oh my gosh! you are such a slave driver!"
" oh am i? well then i guess since that's what i am ill also make you do the garbage's!"
" and you call me lazy! oh my gosh you have no idea what its like for me!"

( its not exactley fiction.... i think ive actually had this conversation with my mom.....)

1 comment:

  1. gah! dont click on the purple words! why does this lead to spam!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete