Sunday, October 23, 2011

16th post: what was youre day like after school?

so im in my room right? and im just sitting there trying to do my home work when all of a sudden tyler comes in.he keeps asking me to give him the acer. i tell him no and to get out when the boys start coming in crying at me.im just sitting there staring up at all of them thinking:
why did they suddenly decide to enter my room? why not just wait untill im actually out and about? 
i tryed to tell the boys to get out of my room but they kept whining at me telling me to fix their toys. tyler was in there asking me when i would give him the acer. i finally got them out and hid the acer so tyler wouldnt go online and read some manga.( reason is becuase my mom thinks then its me and gets all mad)
my mother was telling me to go down staires and clean the kitchen and then my room and do my homework and not to eat only corn and cheese( dont ask) and to baby sit the boys and make dinner for them and all that usual stuff. jeff was yelling at me to get my lazy but up and go do my chores and that im not doing them the right way and to stop fighting with my brother. by the time im done, im exausted. i sigh and fall onto my bed. i get out the acer and do what i can. though usual its not that much cuase i have to get to bed at a certain time. usual 8:00  becuase when i get in my bed i usual dont get to sleep till like 11:00 or 12:00 but ive gotten used to it so... ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment