Tuesday, November 1, 2011

19 post: what is it that makes you smile?

a good joke  is what really makes me smile.just smile cuase i dont like my luagh so i cover my mouth and just smile. i cant help it. what also makes me smile is when i look at pictures that bring back good memories.  it just is so nice to find pictures that you forgo all about and remember what happened after/during/before the pic was taken. i really enjoy that.
good food. i hate to admit it but i enjoy food so much. i love all the different tastes and textures. a good meal brings a nice satisfied smile to my face. ( and if you look at me you can definitlly see that i like food)
you may think im crazy what im gonna tell you next but i smile if i have a good story or like i call them 'imagination splurges'. i space out a lot so i have nothing else to do but let my mind wander everywhere and anywhere. sometimes its too realisic though. my mind can go to really dark places and sometimes cry. so i try to limit it.
the last thing that really makes me smile is my family and friends. i cant help but smile when i see everyone having a good time or see them smile. i try my best to be happy when they are but its sometimes hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment