Monday, November 21, 2011

20th post: what is the most disgusting thing you saw yesterday?

well i was in the kitchen when my mom asked me to go outside and get some of the kittens stuff. now this stuff had been out there for like, the beggining of school right? so i go out and pick something up,  lucky me got the most disgusting. they were two dishes stuck together with something that looked like either poop or old food. stupid me unstuck them. big mistake.
on the other side was not only an disgusting smell but about 50 maggots. they were squirming around and it was just so...... disgusting. i screamed like a little cheerleader and ran inside saying 'ew' about twenty times before i could tell my mother what was wrong. i told her that i refuse to do the dishes un till she had told everyone to clean off their dishes.
i had to do them anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment