Friday, April 27, 2012

journal: ????

i feel my eyes slowly open and close. wait. my eyes fly open as i find myself under water.i am floating under water, i don't know how long i have been under, but i feel my chest burn. i need air. i claw frantically to the surface. i find myself above the water and take a deep breath. i then remember what happened. 
i am standing at the edge of a cliff. tears stream don my face, the wind cold against my skin. i see me running for someone. i reach out wanting them. but they smile, and i disappear. i am in utter darkness. i stand looking everywhere for the person. where am i ? i scream there is no one i am alone. i am afraid. i close my eyes, and start to turn in the darkness. there is a light and i look up.i see another person. they smile and open their hand. i grab their hand and see their face. i let go. i fall . both into the darkness and off the cliff. i open my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment