Wednesday, May 9, 2012

journal 14: bleh

im going to die.
not because of the fact someone is pointing a gun at me. or the fact i have a cureless disease. nor the fact that i am about to jump off a cliff. it is all because of you. why you may ask? well i dont know! keep reading you twit and youll find out later on!
....
when we fall... 
im running as fast as i can. 
i have to get away! i have to get away! i go toward the alley. knowing full well that it is not a safe place for a young lady as i am. i run though and go into the alley seeking shelter. but alkl i find are giant hands that reach over and grab me fast, making sure i do not go anywhere. i am scared. my breathing is fast and short. i feel pain. i find myself staring up into the rain. it drips onto my face. i do not feel the pain. but sweet silence. it covers me and wraps me up in a blanket. so tired. so sleepy.... 
.....
i look down at the corpse and step on my cigarette. its a damn shame when a young girl dies.
LONDON,U.K.
1957

No comments:

Post a Comment