Tuesday, September 20, 2011

fourth entry: what was youre favorite toy in youre childhood?

i actually dident have  favorite toy. i had my blanky . it had mini mouse on it and i absolutley adored it. my favorite thing about it was the fact that my parents dident care about where i took it or how dirty i got it. they would let me do whatever i wanted with it. now that im older im fairly suspicious about this and im starting to think that they may have had a huge pile of them in their room. anyways i loved my blanket so much that i wouldnt let it out of my sight. when i went over to someones house i had my blanky. when i went to a musem i had my blanky. when i went to school i would sneek my blanky in my backpack. so pretty much i went every where with it and did everything with it. after my grandpa died i was even more attached to it. i wouldnt let go it no matter what. and if someone got lucky and snatched it away from me, i would start crying and throwing a fit and wouldnt stop till i got back my blanket.
when i started to finally get less attached to it my dad told me that we were moving. i was very sad to hear this becuase i loved my house and street. after we had moved and gor settled in the new house i noticed that i couldnt find my blankie. i looked everywher for it but had no luck what soever. i think my parents decided to take it away in hopes i would forget about it. i did eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment